Taking care of your swimming pool during the Winter will reduce the headache of having to get your pool back to its clean and healthy state ready for Summer.
Follow this checklist to maintain a perfect swimming pool this winter:
1. Clean out all debris and empty baskets regularly.
2. Continue to backwash on a weekly basis.
3. Monitor and maintain a good water level.
4. Monitor the chemistry levels of the water on a weekly basis.
5. Ensure chemicals are stored out of direct sunlight and other elements.